Join the worlds only professional membership
body for continuous improvement
Opportunities to network and learn are designed to fit with your needs as an individual, from those with a general interest to those who aspire to be a CI professional.
Guest membership is for those with a general interest in CI who wish to engage with like-minded people.
You can join our networks and benefit from the experience of our diverse membership base.
- Limited access to resources
- Access to our on-line community
- Second refusal at events
Corporate membership is for organisations who are committed to developing a culture of CI and wish their employees to have access to resources, networks and professional membership.
We offer three different levels of membership. Download details here.
- Affiliate and Professional membership fees
- Access to on-line learning modules
- Remote guidance and support
- Hosting of your own learning materials on our e-learning platform
Affiliate membership is for those with a sound understanding of CI, who wish to develop their knowledge. This is the foundation level of membership for those who wish to work towards professional membership.
They may be student who aspire to a career in CI or those who wish to have their competence in the practice of CI recognised.
- Access to your own learning area where you can build and manage your portfolio of evidence.
- Half price entry to our annual conference.
- Access to resources and networks
For those who wish to further their career by evidencing that they meet the requirements of our international standards of professional practice. Membership is awarded on successful completion of a portfolio of evidence that showcases practical and academic experience; a professional discussion completes the process. ICiPS Recognised courses provide Fast Track entry.
On admission an annual fee is payable, which can be claimed back under the HMRC scheme:
- Member (MICiPS) £55.00 PA
- Practitioner (PICiPS) £75.00 PA
- Fellow (FICiPS) £95.00 PA
- Certificate ad membership badge
- Free conference place
- Access to resources
- Use of letters after your name that reflect your grade
To become a Professional Member you must first sign up as an Affiliate; you will then be sent the details required to build your portfolio of evidence.
"The status of Professional Membership should not be under-estimated; whilst I continue with my own external research, Professional Membership has facilitated access to companies permitting my own research to proceed whilst promoting a reciprocal arrangement whereby I can input into the respective organisation's CI journey. Another prominent benefit is the network opportunities Networking opportunities."
DR Sanjay Bhasin - NOMS